Dr. Romesh and Kathleen Wadhwani
- Joined the Giving Pledge: 09/18/2012 - Letter Pending
- Estimated Net Worth: $2.8 bllion
- Forbes Rank: #612
- Industry: Computer software
Kathleen Wadhwani - Information not available
Romesh Wadhwani - 1947
- Residence: Palo Alto, CA
Romesh Wadhwani is the founder and Chairman of Symphony Technology Group, a private equity firm investing in software and software services companies.
Charitable Board Service
Romesh Wadhwani and Kathleen Wadhwani
Arts; Arts education, and Performing arts (music); California; Disasters, floods; Education; Human Services; India; International Affairs; Philanthropy / Voluntarism
News from PND
- Philanthropists to Pool Funds for Health, Education, Opportunity
- Gates' Impact Investment to Support Unitus Seed Fund
- Eleven More Families Sign 'Giving Pledge'
Bay Area Billionaires Join Giving Pledge
— SF Gate: 9/18/2012
Obama Names Bombay IIT Graduate to Key Post
— New York Daily News: 9/1/2012
Wadhwani Foundation signs MoU with St Joseph's College and 7 Inc.
— Edu-leaders.com: 4/12/2012