- Joined the Giving Pledge: 08/03/2010 - Read the Letter
- Estimated Net Worth: $48.6 billion
- Estimated Lifetime Giving: $430 million
- Forbes Rank: #7
- Industry: Computer software
- Born: 1944
- Residence: Woodside, CA
Larry Ellison is co-founder and CEO of Oracle Corporation.
Many years ago, I put virtually all of my assets into a trust with the intent of giving away at least 95% of my wealth to charitable causes.
Health Organizations; Medical Research; Science
News from PND
- Bill Gates Tops Forbes 400 Ranking for Twenty-Fourth Consecutive Year
- Buffett, Gates, Bloomberg Top List of Biggest Givers
- Eight Billionaires Own as Much as Poorest Half of Global Population
- USC Receives $200 Million From Larry Ellison for Cancer Institute
- Ellison Foundation to Fund Wildlife Refuge, Rehabilitation Center