- Joined the Giving Pledge: 08/03/2010 - Read the Letter
- Estimated Net Worth: $48.6 billion
- Estimated Lifetime Giving: $430 million
- Forbes Rank: #7
- Industry: Computer software
- Born: 1944
- Residence: Woodside, CA
Larry Ellison is co-founder and CEO of Oracle Corporation.
Many years ago, I put virtually all of my assets into a trust with the intent of giving away at least 95% of my wealth to charitable causes.
Health Organizations; Medical Research; Science
News from PND
- USC Receives $200 Million From Larry Ellison for Cancer Institute
- Ellison Foundation to Fund Wildlife Refuge, Rehabilitation Center
- Billionaires Privatizing U.S. Scientific Research
- Ellison Foundation Commits $100 Million to Global Polio Eradication Initiative
- Silicon Valley Philanthropists Stepped Up Donations of Stock in 2012