- Joined the Giving Pledge: 04/22/2011 - Read the Letter
- Estimated Net Worth: $3.4 billion
- Forbes Rank: #477
- Industry: Energy Industry (oil and gas)
- Born: Lynn Schusterman - 1939
- Residence: Tulsa, OK
Lynn Schusterman is the wife of the late Charles Schusterman, who founded Samson Resources, an energy exploration and production company.
Charitable Board Service
I found myself moved to action by the words of the great Jewish sage, Hillel, found in the text of Pirkei Avot ("Ethics of the Fathers"), part of the rabbinic writings: If I am not for myself, who is for me? If I care only for myself, what am I? If not now, when?
Arts / Culture; Children and youth services; Education; Israel; Jewish identity and community; Prevention and treatment of child abuse and neglect; Service and volunteerism
News from PND
- George Kaiser Family Foundation, Partners Give $350 Million for Park
- Majority of Jewish Giving Goes to Organizations With Jewish Ties
- Social Engagement With Community Drives Giving by American Jews, Survey Finds
- Moishe House Receives $6 Million to Implement Strategic Growth Plan
- People in the News (3/04/12): Appointments and Promotions