- Joined the Giving Pledge: 02/19/2013 - Read the Letter
- Estimated Net Worth: $1.2 billion
- Forbes Rank: #1476
- Industry: Steel manufacturing; Investments; Television and media
- Born: 1960
- Residence: Kiev, Ukraine
Victor Pinchuk is the founder and main owner of EastOne Group, an international investment advisory company based in London, and of Interpipe Group, one of Ukraine's leading steel manufacturers. Pinchuk is the owner of four Ukrainian television channels and a popular national tabloid. A former member of the Ukrainian parliament, he is married to the daughter of Ukraine's former President, Leonid Kuchma.
Charitable Board Service
My goal in my social investments is to empower the next generation to change their country and the world. To enable them to build a new country based on openness and an understanding of the world of today and tomorrow.
AIDS; Arts / Culture; Economically disadvantaged; Education; Health Care; International Development; International human rights; Ukraine
News from PND
- Donors Tied to Foreign Governments Gave Millions to Clinton Foundation
- Twelve Billionaires From Outside U.S. Join 'Giving Pledge'
- New Commitments Announced at Clinton Global Initiative University Meeting
- Victor Pinchuk Foundation Launches $100,000 Prize for Young Artists
- MacArthur Foundation, Philanthropists Award $20 Million to International Crisis Group
Mueller Investigating Ukrainian's $150,000 Payment for a Trump Appearance
— New York Times 04/09/2018
Try to take it away. Pinchuk has decided to give half of his wealth to charity. [in Russian]
— Focus: 03/04/2013