It's as easy as
1 - 2 - 3!
#1 Review The Indicators
- Review our list of 26 indicators that signal a foundation’s openness.
- Identify ways to improve your foundation’s transparency practices.
- Use these indicators for an internal conversation about the value increased transparency would bring to your work, and to determine which indicators best align with your current values.
#2 Submit Your Profile
- Complete and send us your “Who Has GlassPockets?”
submission form, inventorying your current transparency practices and we will review it, and use it to create a GlassPockets profile for your foundation.
- Since your level of transparency will evolve over time, you can
send us updates for your profile at any time.
- We never publish your profile until you have had a chance for final review.
#3 Make It Official!
- Once your profile is published, we’ll send you a GlassPockets badge to place on your website that demonstrates your commitment to greater foundation transparency, and invites your stakeholders to view your GlassPockets profile.